Sunday, January 14, 2007

Yahoo!

James almost slept through the whole night! If his last feeding had been right before our bedtime, he would have made it until 7am! BUT he had his evening bottle at 7:30pm, didn't wake up until 3am. That's a whole 7+ hours!!!

He stirred at 12:30am and I went through the half asleep motions of preparing his bottle and getting to his room. When I got there, he was sound asleep. I went back to bed. I woke up at 3am and realized he hadn't woken up yet! I was a little worried that we hadn't heard a peep from him (and woke up Jim to tell him- sorry Jimmy!) and right as I was going to check on him, he started fussing. I gave him his bottle and he slept until 7am. We all woke up for our day- happy and well rested :)

James has been a happy baby so far this morning. He's peacefully napping in his swing. Oh wait, he's awake and blowing spit bubbles (his new thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment