Sunday, January 28, 2007

Look at the love!

In this picture you can see the joy that I see on James' face every day when he looks at his Daddy. I love to step back and watch the two of them play and interact!

Update at 9pm, Sunday:
We had a nice weekend, not doing much at all. This morning we went out to brunch and James behaved himself perfectly. He actually slept through the whole meal, so no fuss!

The weekend went by pretty fast. We saw some of Jim's family this weekend: Grandpa Roger, Uncle Joe, and Grandma Laura. Next weekend will be full of my family- Grandma Rosie and Larry will be coming! (I think I already mentioned this.)

One James thing worth mentioning is that James went 8 hours between bottles, from 7pm-3am! We put him down in his crib at 9pm, thinking he'd be asleep for a while. We were right but he stirred at 11:30pm, 1:30am, and then finally woke up at 3am. HE slept well but we woke up at each "false alarm" as I call them. I even got up at 1:30 to prepare his bottle, only to find him asleep again. He does this often- he cries out in his sleep. Its like he's having baby nightmares. Jim and I have our joke that his nightmares are probably simple- an empty bottle or a full, poopy diaper. What else could be terrible in his world? Well, we hope that James continues to sleep well. I guess we're used to waking up a couple of times during the night now but it will be nice to have a full night's sleep again!

I probably won't update tomorrow during the day due to a busy work day. I have so much to do! I need to devote my full attention to my students tomorrow. I hope to update tomorrow night or the next day. In the meanwhile, please see the new pictures in Week Twelve. There aren't many but maybe I'll do a proper photo shoot soon :)

Oh! Please look at a new album in "My Family Albums". My sister Kristina sent me some pictures from Christmas and I think she may have taken some of the first pictures of myself, Jim and James. I don't know why we don't have more pictures of the three of us so I'm grateful for these! She sent some other pictures but I'll have to sort through them again tomorrow. I really need to go to bed and relax with my book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment