Monday, January 22, 2007

Manic Monday

Its been a busy morning. I'm just now taking a breather. I'm sure Jim is having a busy morning too with James and then preparing for his interviews today.

If I haven't been mentioning it, James has been sleeping for longer stretches again. We are so happy about this! The night before last he slept for a good 7 hours, had a bottle, and then slept for another 3-4 hours. Last night he slept from 9pm-2am... only 5 hours but it seemed like a good chunk of time. He then goes down for a couple more hours. And I think it does make a difference whether he has full bottles during the day. He must get his fill during the day and not need to wake up for food.

Please see the ADORABLE pictures of James in his Bumbo seat in Baby Album "Week Eleven". He was at his cutest! I laughed every time I put him in the seat.

This is a short entry for today, sorry!
Thanks for reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment