Saturday, January 27, 2007

Relaxing weekend

Well, I relaxed. Jim was cleaning the house this morning. He is SuperDad/Husband!

We don't have anything special planned for the weekend. Just another weekend :)

My latest, unofficial measurements of James are that he is 13 1/2 pounds and almost 24 inches long! Our next doctor's appointment isn't until James is 4 months.

I'm updating because I put new pictures in the Baby Album and there's also a new video. This babysite was full (storage space) so I had to delete some albums/pictures. I left the best of the best in the photo albums.

Good news: Grandma Rosie is coming to visit next weekend! She hasn't seen James since Christmas so she's so excited. I bet she'll be in awe of how much James has grown :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment