Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Back to work

I'm back at work! Its so sad to be away from Baby James. I got up early this morning to get myself ready for the day and thought James would wake up before I left so I could give him a bottle. I should have known today would be the day when he decided to sleep in! I didn't have a chance to say goodbye before I left. Of course he's in good hands with Daddy.

So far work is okay. My email and all other accounts were disabled when I left for my maternity leave so I don't have much to do work-wise. I can't do much without my files or student schedules. I expect they'll be up and running sometime today. So until then I wait.

Its weird to not know if James is awake and how he's doing. I wonder what he's doing right now?

Last night was uneventful though at 11pm the sensor alarm went off on the monitor. I ran to the crib to see if James was okay. I lightly shook him to make sure he was responsive and of course he was fine. I don't know why the alarm went off again. Then at 12am James started to wake up and I got his bottle ready. By the time I got to the room, he was asleep. He didn't wake up until 1am and he had the bottle then. He slept for 4 hours! And he woke up again at 4am (Jim woke up for that feeding).

I don't have any other news. Or new pictures :(

No comments:

Post a Comment