Monday, December 11, 2006

Late Start

Sorry for my late start this morning- I usually add a journal entry before noon! I took a nap this morning with James after a long night. James was fine- he slept and ate like usual but *I* was sleepless due to more pain. I'm weaning and not pumping at all now- it hurts like hell.

James is especially beautiful this morning. His skin is clearing up (he's had baby acne and dry skin) and he looks beautiful in blue. He really needs a bath though! I do too- a relaxing bubble bath would be nice :)

I don't think anything else is new. Sometimes it feels like we're in that movie Groundhog's Day where Bill Murray lives the same day over and over and over and over... Haha.

The homepage picture is our beautiful boy this morning! He was calm and alert so I took his picture.

I added a new video yesterday, More Pacifier Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment