Saturday, December 23, 2006

Family Fun

My Mom and sister Kristina spent a lovely day at our house and we went shopping. James behaved beautifully (we don't expect any less now!) and later that evening Tia Ana and Crazy Uncle Rich came over to visit. We ended up having a small Mexican feast of enchilada casserole. That Ana is a chef!

I know James enjoys the attentions of his aunts and Grandma. He was happy and made his happy noises- the coos, smiles, and babbles are just priceless :) We love our Sweet Baby James!

Today's plans: Grandma stayed over night so that she could help care for James while I finish baking Christmas cookies. I'm sure James will have a fun day playing with Grandma Rose! And later tonight Jim and I are going on a "date" as Grandma Rose and Grandpa Larry babysit.

No comments:

Post a Comment