Saturday, December 9, 2006

Its the weekend!

I'm up a little earlier than I expected because James didn't take all of his bottle this morning and I expect he'll be up in the next few minutes, crying and wanting the rest of it. I also couldn't go back to sleep with the upcoming excitement of our first trip to the mall! We're leaving this morning to do some Christmas shopping.

Last night Uncle Joe and Aunt Kathy came to visit. Joe gave James his bottle and watched my diaper demonstration. Next time he'll be able to do it :)

James has decided to go back to his 2 1/2 hour schedule. I knew I was speaking too soon when I was bragging about his maturity!

We have our Christmas plans set now. We're spending Christmas Eve with Jim's family, Christmas Day with mine. On Christmas Eve we're going over to Grandma Laura's (over the river and through the snow...!) I'm sure it will be a wonderful, memorable Christmas! James won't remember it but I'll be sure to document it with pictures and video (we have a new camcorder from Grandpa Frank & Grandma Julie). Yay!

Well, I'm going to take advantage of the quiet morning (James and Jim are sleeping) and do some things around the house.

Thanks for reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment