Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Happy One Month Birthday!


James is one month old today!!! I can't believe that this month has gone by so fast! Looking back on the pictures, he really has changed a lot :)

I made a visit to my school CRMS yesterday to visit with the staff and students. James was a HUGE hit- he had many admirers. The kids were disappointed I wouldn't let them hold James, but there were really just too many of them. James did do really well with the crowd, it was a group of 70+ multicultural kids- a lot of color in that room!

I found out that I'm missing out on NBC Nightly News visiting my school on Tuesday to do a story on how we're closing the achievement gap at my school. Its pretty exciting to be recognized like that!

Oh, my solo outing with James was a success. I had no problems with the carseat or carrying his stuff. He wasn't at all fussy (except when he wanted his bottle). Actually, giving him a bottle was the best thing because that was in the middle of all those kids and I'm sure it was pretty calming for him.

Why didn't I take pictures?!!

Speaking of pictures, I added more Christmas pictures to the Christmas Sneak Peek Album and then to the Week Five album. Enjoy! We only picked ONE for our Christmas cards but I didn't include that one. You'll see that hardly any of the pictures have James with his eyes open. He wasn't the most cooperative subject! But he is pretty darn cute!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment