Saturday, April 13, 2013

Easter 2013

James made this masterpiece at his school. I always love to see "I love Mom" on his artwork because it means that he was thinking of me at school. I love that little guy too!

 

James was his Grandma Rose's house, so we joined them on Sunday for an early Easter dinner. We brought over the Easter basket that we had ready for him, and other little gifts.

 

He dug into his Easter basket right away, but of course he had already received gifts from Grandma and Grandpa. They also had an egg hunt that morning too. I was sorry to have missed that, but I'm sure it was fun :)

After dinner James refused the dessert and instead asked to start on one of his chocolate bunnies. Tia ChaCha caught this picture from across the table. I find it hilarious!

 

Coconut Vanilla Bean cake with Coconut Swiss Meringue Frosting. James missed out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment