Monday, December 4, 2006

It snowed!

JAMES IS FOUR WEEKS OLD TODAY!!

It snowed and I tried to show it to James but he wasn't interested. He hasn't been as interested in his bottle either so I don't know what to think. I think he had a growth spurt last week (explaining his P-I-G ways) and now its over. He doesn't seem to be as hungry or desperate for food. We're also thinking that maybe we're overfeeding him, mistaking his cries for hunger too often. We're quick to give him a bottle and maybe we should try other distractions first. I do love a chubby baby though!

Please see the Baby Album "Christmas Sneak Peek" for some new pictures. I'm taking pictures for our Christmas cards. These are not the best pics- you'll have to wait for those!

Also, there is a new short video. This is how James lets us know he is awake, needs a diaper change, or is hungry. This video was taken at 8am this morning. Good morning Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment