Monday, November 27, 2006

Back to work!

NEW: Pictures in Baby Albums "James-Week Four", "James-Week Three", & "Mom & James". Just a couple :)

Jim is officially back at work. And James is officially three weeks old today!

I don't know where the time goes. I woke up at a decent hour (8am) after 2 nighttime wake-up calls from James. I ate breakfast, fed him again, and now I'm doing laundry and updating this blog. Its already 11am! With his next feeding I plan on giving him a bath afterwards. Wish me luck. It will be my first solo attempt.

I can hear James on the monitor and he's fussing. I thought I had successfully put him down in his crib without his pacifier. UGH. Off I go!

Later: James had a bath! It was very awkward doing it alone but I wanted to try. It was also awkward doing it in the normal tub (baby tub inside normal tub). I didn't have enough hands to wash and then rinse him. He was very squirmy but I think he liked being in the warm water. Usually we've just washed him with wash cloths, not actually submerging him in water.

I'm taking a rest right now. James is in his bassinet next to me and I'm replacing his pacifier every 3-5 minutes.

I feel like I've done nothing today but I'm already tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment