Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bad Mommy!

I bragged a little too early (yesterday) about being able to get James into a deep sleep. Last night was not a good night! James is still a good baby, but it was very frustrating because he wouldn't sleep or settle down. I was up with him for two hours at 12:30am trying to get him to go back to sleep- wanting to sleep myself!

At 5am Jim got up with James, feeling sorry for me. I did end up getting out of bed too only because I had to attend to breastfeeding anyway. I think I ended up giving James too much milk at the earlier feeding because poor Jim had to deal with a very, very wet James. He had soaked through his clothing and receiving blanket. Poor Jim- James always screams when we change his clothing, especially if the clothing goes over his head.

Jim treated us to Caribou mochas this morning and I made breakfast. We're a great team :)

We're expecting a visit from Tia Ana this morning! I hope James is well behaved...

No comments:

Post a Comment