Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Another long night!

James' schedule was off last night because he woke up every 2 to 2.5 hours! I'd be up with him for 45-60 minutes each time, meaning I would get to lie down and sleep for an hour before he'd wake up again. I'm feeling fine because Jim took over early this morning and I slept in until 8am. Woohoo!

My first experiment for today is letting James sleep in his crib without any white/background noise. We don't like that we leave the standing fan on all night and so I'm hoping he can get used to sleeping in silence. So far, so good. He's been napping for more than an hour. I hope he stays down for the 45 more minutes before his next feeding. This Mom would like to eat some lunch!

Hello to my work friends! I've been hearing from a couple of people today, wondering when I can bring James in to visit. I'm thinking early next week? CRMS will see me Tuesday afternoon before the students head out to the quarterly SHAPE dinner. I'm thinking of bringing James to say hello since I can't really attend the dinner this time. I think I'll need to put in another visit on another day too. I have to experiment again with travelling with James by myself. I have yet to operate the carseat myself (Jim has always handled this) and I wonder if I can carry the carseat AND a diaper bag? I might need to take a trip to Target or something as a test run. I also probably need to get out of the house :)

Off to eat lunch.

NEW: Short video in My Baby Video Clips, "Sleeping James" and one new picture in Baby Album "James-Week Four".

No comments:

Post a Comment