Thursday, November 16, 2006

Darth Vader

Picture: I came downstairs yesterday to find Jim showing James how to play online poker! More pics in Baby Album.

Jim said that James sounded like Darth Vader last night. I was pretty worried because he was breathing so heavily, sometimes it seemed like he was gasping for air! I kept waking up and checking to make sure he was okay and he always was. When I would wake him for his feeding/diapering, he would always return to normal. I looked this up and I guess its normal but it seemed to have happened all of a sudden. Now during his daytime naps, he is fine. Hmmm.

Today I'm just resting and organizing myself. I'm waiting for James next feeding and then I'm going to run an errand at Target. James has been a little fussy this morning but its nothing that Daddy Jimmy can't handle!

More later if something exciting happens!
New: Some pics in Baby Album "James- Week Two" and video called "Hiccups".

No comments:

Post a Comment