Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving hangover

Not really. I had some pumpkin pie this morning for breakfast! Yum-o.

Thanksgiving dinner at Tia Ana's was FANTASTIC! Ana is always the best hostess but she outdid herself with her Martha-like skills. My favorite was the homemade green bean casserole and the "m" turkey.

James was very well-behaved for the day. He was fed a bit before dinner and didn't interrupt us at all. Just peacefully slept in his bassinet. Actually, he pretty much slept the whole day.

I don't have any new pictures because we have the new camcorder and I haven't figured out how to transfer the pictures to this computer. We have mostly video now but the camcorder does take still pictures. I just figured out how to take pictures just now. I hope to figure out the transfer today when I have plenty of babysitters in the house.

My family will be invading, err visiting today. My Dad & Julie, Ana & Rich, my Mom & Larry. I think they're planning a poker tournament and grilling for dinner. FFF! (Tia Kristina knows what this means.)

Seriously, I'm so glad that my family is excited and happy that James is here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment