Saturday, November 11, 2006

First Bath

Okay, well, James really had his first bath at the hospital with the nurses but it was OUR first baby bath. We reviewed the instruction sheet (haha) that the baby class gave us and we organized our supplies first. My Mom took pictures and offered advice as we proceeded with this little experiment. Overall, I think we did well. James has that wonderful baby smell now. Baby powder and sweetness. Please see our pictures in the Baby Album.

I hope you don't think I'm going overboard with pictures and journal entries. I'm just so thankful that I have the time to update this often (James sleeps LOTS) and that I feel up to it. And as Grandma Laura said, all this new camera/computer technology makes it so easy to upload pictures and type out a journal entry for the world to celebrate James' arrival and day-to-day happenings. Yay!

More tomorrow probably!

No comments:

Post a Comment