Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

Jim celebrated his birthday on July 26th. This was the day we were leaving for our vacation so James and I made SECRET PLANS. James sure loves a secret. He's not so good at hiding the fact that we have a secret though. Much exaggerated whispering and commotion involved.

I told James about the idea of these tshirts and he was super excited to do them. I just needed to get my butt in gear to get the supplies.
Plain tshirts, fabric markers.
And we created streets, city buildings, places from our own community, etc.
So much fun!

 

I taught James how to make trees. I think they look like truffula trees! (the Lorax)

 

I surprised James with his own tshirt!

And let the tickling begin! James used Matchbox cars to tickle his Dad as he drove on the streets and through the city!

 

 

Right back at ya!

Happy Birthday Dad! We hoped you liked the surprise, the (mediocre) cupcakes made with love, and dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment