Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fun Day aka Saturday

Swim lessons were first.

 

 

 

 

 

The excitement continued at the Lego museum!

Give Piece a Chance!

I took a picture of this playground because James really wants to recreate the swings. I hope we have the parts.

Cemetary with Buffy and Willow! I didn't notice this before! The geeks were proud of me when I asked them to verify what I was seeing.

Light rail model.

Friends coffee shop!

I don't know if the Mister Rogers trolley is new, but it was the first time I noticed it.

I like the underground subway station but I really liked the movie posters in the background.

Lego car racing!

And then we went to Tia ChaCha and Uncle Rich's house for dinner! James was pretty excited to challenge Uncle Rich to a checkers game. He told Rich, "I've never lost!"

Self-confidence.

I think Uncle Rich threw the game...

Thanks ChaCha for a great dinner!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment