Thursday, March 18, 2010

Playground

Jim/Daddy is out of town. He has a business trip. I thought a trip to the playground would be fun. James did too! He wanted so badly to walk to the playground but the wagon's wheels need to be blown up and the stroller is for babies! And actually I need to look into whether it is recalled- a friend of mine told me that Graco strollers from 2004 on are being recalled because of finger amputations! Ugh!

So we drove to the park. It was fine. James excitedly held his soccer ball on the way there and told me he wanted to go down the slide.

Yup, that's the first thing he did.







He figured out that the rock wall was too high for him. He is much too little to climb up there.




James called this the spaceship. I'm sure he was thinking of Star Wars.


He didn't really enjoy the swings but I did make him smile and laugh as I swooped in for kisses.








The playground was a hit. I did need to carry him away because he didn't want to go. He didn't throw a fit but he did try and run away. We needed to go home because it was getting late and it looked like it might rain. We made it home in time for one episode of Dora. He was very happy that it was the ABC animal episode.


No comments:

Post a Comment