Saturday, March 6, 2010

"Are you my best friend?"

This has been the cutest question from James. He is full of questions but this is the one I like to answer. The answer is, 'Yes! Are you my best friend too?" And he giggles and says yes. Jim and I are both his best friends. We're like the Three Amigos!

The other great question is "Guess what, Mama?" Me- "What?" James- "I love you!"

Playing with his remote control car.


I was a little tired of all the blankets and pillows on the couch and floor so I had the brilliant idea of throwing them in the "clubhouse". It's now become James favorite place to crash and wrestle around in. He invited his Dada to play in there...


Poor Jim ended up getting smacked in the nose and yelping in pain.



We just have to be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment