Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yuck!

We're spending Saturday at home. We had a fleeting thought of going to the Mall of America for rides and fun, but it just didn't seem like a good idea anymore. Oh well.

James got up bright and early at 5:30am. He played until 6 in his room, and then I got up for the day with him. He was cheerful and fun... just for a little bit. He's been a little crabby and demanding, but its normal 3 year old stuff.

Jim spent some time cleaning the house while I played/supervised James, and so he was up and down the stairs doing stuff. All of a sudden I heard him laughing and exclaiming over something, and said you need to come up! Get your camera.

He found a booger.


James left a booger on the Mexican penguin. Why?! I don't even know when he did it. Jim was at the top of the stairs and James looked up and told him, "Dada, I put booger on penguin." Jim looked down at the penguin and was like, oh yuck!

James hurried upstairs with me, I took this picture, and James insisted on getting a kleenex to wipe it. Yeah, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment