Friday, January 8, 2010

Chocolate (Spanish)

I am so very proud of James that he has embraced his Spanish from class. He loves to tell me the colors, and will often ask me "How say Spanish?" So he's really been testing my own Spanish vocabulary, but luckily I've known how to say turtle, the colors, snow, and thank you. He's a wonderful boy!

Tonight he was counting his fingers at the dinner table. Oh, and I forgot to mention the other week when we were out at breakfast James counted these pine cones on a Christmas display, slowly but surely- "Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, siete!" Up to seven!

He certainly loves his "chocolate" (Spanish pronunciation) Last night, Jim was drinking Mexican hot chocolate and James wanted to try it. So we let it get lukewarm and he tried some sips. He loved it! I was concerned it was too hot, but James declared it "Just right!" It was so very cute! We think he's quoting from Goldilocks, he says things often about Papa Bear.




Right away this moring James asked for some more "chocolate".

No comments:

Post a Comment