Friday, January 22, 2010

Tonight's dinner


Asian marinated flank steak
Sauteed mushrooms (in Smart Balance)
Grilled asparagus with olive oil, kosher salt, fresh pepper

I love my grill pan!

I also love that my husband works at home and can start dinner! Sometimes he even makes the whole thing! Yeah! Today he made the marinade and diligently turned the meat in the refrigerator.


Makes me want to sing, Whatta Man, Whatta Man... Whatta a might good man! (SNP, 1980's)

If only we could get James to eat exactly what we're eating.

James' meal:
Banana
Peas
Fish sticks with sour cream and pizza sauce (few bites, even though the other day he chowed them)
Grapes (didn't touch these)
Milk
We do try and give him little bits of our food. It doesn't usually work. SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment