Sunday, March 4, 2007

Our GOOD baby

James was very well behaved last night for his Tia Ana. Ana spent the day (and night) with James and I, while Jim and Crazy Uncle Rich went out to play poker. I know that Tia Ana had fun holding Baby James, playing and reading books, and so on. We had a feast of King crab legs, mashed red potatoes (with cream cheese and chives), and sauteed asparagus. Mmmmm.

Today's plans: Not much! I'm sure Jim will go grocery shopping. James will play and nap. I will relax and do some work from home. Yes, work. I am behind on some "paperwork" and I really want to start the work week off right- especially since I'll miss a morning because I'm staying home with James (Jim has an interview).

I see the weather forecast says that later in the week it will be near 40 degrees. I can't wait for warmer weather to take James outside for walks! Even if its warmer, we still have lots of snow to melt before sidewalks would be clear enough for the stroller.

There are some new pictures in Baby Album "March". Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment