Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday

I finally did take some pictures last night and put them on this babysite. Its so hard to sort through the pictures that I take and then delete the repeats. I feel badly deleting ANY picture of James but I think I have plenty :) Just last night I took 30 pictures! Okay, most of them were the same pose or turned out blurry but he's always cute!

James woke up at 5am this morning for a bottle. He did not sleep through the night. I asked Jim if he could get up, and he did, but then he ended up staying up for the day. When I left for work at 7am, Jim was downstairs playing pool! Daddy Jim has lots going on today, some job follow-ups.

James hasn't been too enthusiastic about his new foods. He hasn't necessarily rejected the carrots but he doesn't enjoy it. I think Jim is going to try to give him baby oatmeal today, and then after that we will try apples or some other vegetable this weekend. Maybe sweet potatoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment