Monday, February 19, 2007

THE WHOLE NIGHT!

James slept through the entire night! He had his last feeding at 8:30pm, we put him in his crib at about 9:15, and he slept until nearly 7:30am! I heard him cry out once at 2am, but he didn't wake up. Must have been another baby nightmare :)

I can't believe James is already taking a nap. Its only an hour after he woke up! He just had an active 30 minutes on his playmat, so maybe he wiped himself out.

Last night, we think he just exhausted himself by fussing all day. He was constantly crying, whining, and desperate for our attention. Its very frustrating not knowing what to do to help him. We think he's teething but we're waiting to call the doctor before we put Orajel on his gums or any other medication. We're also going to ask about giving him cereal soon. The earliest you're supposed to start solids is 4 months, which is only 2 weeks away now. I don't know if our pediatrician will approve solids. She might tell us to wait. I think she's pretty conservative.

We had a pretty quiet weekend. We took James to the mall yesterday and he was perfectly behaved. I think the stroller motion is pretty soothing (the car too). Then we stopped at Grandma Laura's house to say hi.

Today is Monday and I don't have to work! My friend Anna is coming over to visit, and my sister Ana is also stopping by on her way home from St. Cloud (she has a deposition). I should probably get ready for guests! :)

There are some new pictures from the weekend, and a new video, if you haven't seen it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment