Thursday, February 1, 2007

James is back!

Our happy baby returned to us yesterday. He even slept well last night- going 7 1/2 hours between bottles! His last bottle was at 7:30pm and I got up at 1:30 when I heard his crying BUT he went back to sleep. I fell asleep in the guest bedroom, waiting for the crying to start up again, but he slept for another hour until 2:30. He got his bottle then and then woke up again at 5:30am, Daddy Jim fed him that time.

I typically leave in the mornings at 7:15, so I usually don't see him awake before I leave. I always go into his nursery to whisper goodbye though :) I remember feeling so sad the first day I went back to work because I didn't get to see him awake. Now I'm glad when he's sleeping because it means his Daddy can sleep in a little too!

There are a couple of new pictures in Baby Album "Week Thirteen". I'll be glad when James sits up on his own so we have a different variety of poses!

I'm now a little worried that James isn't getting enough tummy time. I watched this short video on a babycenter.com about 3 month milestones and the baby in the video was able to hold up his head at a 45 degree angle when on his tummy. James isn't able to do that. He doesn't show much interest in doing that. I guess we have some work ahead of us! I know babies don't develop at the same rate, so I won't worry TOO much yet.

Hope you're having a great week!

I put links to the "Developmental Milestones" videos and chart in the FAVORITE LINKS part of this babysite. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment