Monday, February 5, 2007

Sleepyhead

James slept for 8 hours! His last feeding was at 7pm and he woke up at almost 3:30am! I woke up when he started to cry, looked at the clock, and thought "WOW!" He was really, really hungry when I got to him with his bottle. He fell right asleep after the bottle and then woke up again before 7:30am. I was just leaving for work when Jim came downstairs with James. I got to say goodbye to both of my men :)

James also "WOW"ed us last night when he did a little tummy time. I had him propped up on the boppy pillow and he was lifting his head completely up! He was doing a perfect tummy time. Also, his little head is so much steadier when he holds it up as he's sitting upright. I don't know what kind of miracles Grandma Rosie did with him when she was babysitting :)

He's still starting to grab at things that we dangle in front of him. I put his feet in his line of vision last night and you can tell that he was intrigued. I think it will be a couple of weeks/months before he can figure out that his feet are attached and he can pull them up!

James was a little fussy last night. I was busy making banana muffins and then dinner (chili) so Jim was holding James while trying to watch the Superbowl pre-game stuff. James had a constant whine and cry going. Its always a little frustrating to hear our good baby fussy or upset. I would say that 80% of the time James cries for a specific reason- like he needs his diaper changed, he's hungry, he needs to be burped.

I'm trying to think of the other exciting things that happened this weekend but I'm getting distracted. If I think of anything, I'll update again!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment