Tuesday, February 27, 2007

February is I Love to Read Month

It really is! And look at what Baby James can do!

Little James slept through his second night in a row! Thanks Baby James! I say this with excitement but he does wake me up a couple of times during the night. He usually is crying out in his sleep- probably the baby nightmares again- but then he goes back to sleep and so do I.

I had a late work night last night due to a student celebration and dinner. We took 70 students out to dinner for honor roll achievements at Old Country Buffet. I worried about Jim having such a long day with James, but he said it was okay for the most part. He was very fussy in the early evening, crying non-stop for over an hour. I don't know if Jim ever figured out why but he did think James was just hungry.

I was so happy to see James when I got home. I didn't think I would miss him so much, but being away from home for over 12 hours was too much!! It was a long day without Baby James!

I have a busy work day today too. I'm in charge of a Mix It Up Day at school, where we're asking students to leave their comfort zones and sit with someone new at lunch. The kids, of course, are resistant but hopefully it will go well. After all, there are prizes! Off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment