Saturday, February 24, 2007

Snow storm

James got an early morning bath to get the weekend started. I had waited to give him a bath, letting his head/skin clear up with the hydrocortisone cream. Every time he gets a bath, he flakes even worse so hopefully I gave it enough time to heal. So far, so good.

Jim went grocery shopping and made a Sam's Club run before the storm hits. I forgot to ask him if everyone had the same idea and if the stores were busy, but I suspect so. We now have plenty of formula, diapers, and even some movies to watch tonight or tomorrow.

James is now taking his afternoon nap. He's been a little fussy so Jim put him down. He fell asleep pretty fast.

I'm trying to get myself motivated to clean or to do something else constructive. Its so tempting to just sit and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment