Saturday, August 15, 2009

Good times!

I'll be missing something very soon. My camera! I don't know how I'll make it! It needs to be sent in for a repair and so until I figure out a new system of taking pictures and then uploading them, these posts might just be text. We'll see.

I'm avoiding washing dishes. I just made a huge mess in the kitchen. I made Cinnamon ice cream and Martha brownies for treats tomorrow. We're going to Grandma Rosie's for lunch! James will be excited to see his familia and maybe catch some golf on TV. I also made pesto cuz my sister said I hoard it and so I'll be showing up with my hands full. Ha!

We got "cozy" on the couch, watching golf. Good times. I think we squished Dada.



James has been very artsy lately. His favorite things to do in the last few days have been to draw on his chalk mat or paint. The first one was the only picture that he named. The others are just works of art!







Last night I had a jewelry party that I went to and I left the boys at home with McDonald's for dinner, football on TV, and popcorn to be popped. Good times!

This morning we went to the Noble Garden Center because they had an event called "Art in the Garden". Local artists were there with tables/booths set up in the garden center, and crafty things for kids to do. Oh, and the farmers market was up and running. And a big bouncy thing that James enjoyed jumping in! For just a local little garden center, it was a good event. I bought some fresh sweet corn, basil, and a cinnamon roll for Jim. (I'm still in amazement that I can buy a HUGE bunch of basil for $1!) Grandma Laura, its open tomorrow- you should go check it out!

Oooh! James is awake from his nap. I hear him knocking on his bedroom door to be let out! Funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment