Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lions Park

I don't know what's going on with our little boy. He hasn't wanted to golf or play outside. He is content to watch TV, play with cars, color, or play with Legos. I am glad that he's not just focused on one activity (golf!) but I'm anxious to get him outside and in fresh air.

We went to the Lions Park in Coon Rapids because I like the playground and there are big trees for shade. I brought the golf clubs along, thinking that I'd hate to be without them if he all of a sudden wanted to golf. He usually does at the park.

Nope, no golf. Just lots and lots of climbing and exploring.

I was surprised that he climbed all the way up to the "tunnel slide". And even more surprised that he went down all by himself! He's such a big boy! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment