Friday, July 3, 2009

Sunday in SB

The big day! We stopped at the pond before heading out to the party.









Grandpa arrives at the party!



Grandpa and the other elders sat in the shade.



Grandpa and Grandma model their Reunion t-shirts.



James made himself at home, at the park, playing golf and making a new friend. He must be one of my cousins' kids? There were soooo many people at this party/reunion that I did not know.



We didn't want to overwhelm the Grandparents but we paused to take one quick picture with them.



My cousin Linda made this "Luchas" cake. My grandfather, for as long as I can remember, has been a fan of Pro Wrestling!



My cousin Ellie and me.



My Uncle Joe, my Grandpa, and then his son Salvador.





My Grandma sat quietly for most of the day. I know she was happy to see my Grandpa happy.



My cousin Linda's daughter, Adia, serenaded my Grandpa.




And then all of the Grandkids sang to Grandpa.

Grandpa makes a speech.



Grandpa sang to his love, Grandma.


My Grandpa serenaded his "Rosita". She is so loved!









James played with mini pinatas. What a good Mexican boy!



My cousins Ellie and Michelle.



My cousins Angie and Ellie, with Angie's daughter Isabelle.



My Uncle Ruben, Uncle Juan, and my Mom served up some birthday cake!



Just a few pictures of the overall scene. Lots of people! My Mom said they put out 100 nametags and they ran out eventually.





Ellie and Grandpa.



After a fun party, James played in Tia ChaCha's hotel room.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Lisa! You are so very creative and a super mom! Thanks for putting up pictures and videos of Gpa's birthday. I can't believe I forgot my camera, still kicking myself for that one. :)

    ReplyDelete