Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Saturday in SB

So what's the first thing you do when you hit the beach? If you are James you golf!



Throwing sand is fun!



Look at that! The ocean!





Tia ChaCha and Tio Donkey arrive. They only stayed for a few minutes but they got to see James in action. Donkey helped James make a hole for golf.











The water was freezing! We did convince James to step in the water, but he quickly ran away.










Burying seashells is also fun!



Later on we met up with Grandma Rosie, Grandpa Larry, Tia ChaCha, and Tio Donkey on State Street, the impressive main street of shopping in SB. I guess this could count as a milestone for James- his first bar. I mean, sitting at the bar.



And still later on, we met Uncle Juan, Aunt Marina, and their kids (my cousins) Juan Carlos and Marissa for dinner. I'm sad that I didn't take any pictures but this one of James' meal in a boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment