Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mmmm Food!

Raspberry chocolate chip ice cream. Yum. I added the chocolate chips because I've had raspberry chip ice cream at Sebastian Joe's (Mpls) and knew it would be wonderful.



The Farmers Market at Noble Garden Center has been great! Its not very big- probably 6-8 vendors- and they didn't have fruit until this week, so I jumped on those raspberries! I also bought red onions, zucchini, corn, basil, and red potatoes. Oh and James had a balloon monkey made for him. He was terrified but thanked the man. Such good manners :)

I used these vegies for Roasted Corn Salad.





And for dinner we had Chipotle Lime Chicken Tacos. Seriously, anything from this lady's blog is good.



My husband has a rating system. He would never tell me he doesn't like something I cook. I'll usually wait for one of these ratings:
1. Its okay. (Yuck or Please don't make this again.)
2. Its good. (Just that.)
3. Its really good. (Please make this often!)

These tacos rated a Its really good! He even suggested we make a huge batch of the chicken for my (not a surprise) birthday party. Or a taco bar of some sort. Well, we have until October to figure that out.

1 comment: