Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Goodbye Sandra!

James had his last day of daycare at Sandra's yesterday. I feel bad that I didn't do anything special for Sandra because she was very good to us over the last two years. I think I can still do something though. A gift? A cake? I am hoping to invite her to James' birthday party, and I know I'll keep in touch with her. She did ask to get an update on James' transition to New Horizon, though she told me "he'll do great, he's such a mellow fellow". I also think he'll do well. I plan on watching him through the video monitors for a bit when we drop him off in the morning.

Its a gloomy, rainy day. I had hoped to take James to a playground or something, but I think we'll hold off on that one. We are both still in our pajamas. James is happy with his episode of Blue's Clues (the same darn Soccer episode that he enjoys watching over and over and over...) and he's cutting his hamburger. I love that toy :) (Thanks ChaCha!)

So James has daycare on Thursday and Friday, while I have my own plans. I have a night out planned for Thursday with one of my BFF's Erin, and then I'm going a movie with Anna on Friday. I can't wait for the movie! And then the best day is Saturday when Grandma Rosie is coming over to spend the day with James! I know she's very excited. Jim and I don't know what we'll do with the unexpected day to ourselves, but we'll figure it out :)

Here's an old video that I found, a collection of pictures from daycare December 2007-November 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment