Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Feet

I guess we're on a dancing theme. That last video just cracks me up.

In this first video I caught James dancing. We were playing outside yesterday and he left my view (I was gardening!) and when I turned around the corner to find him, this is what I saw.


Because it was a rainy day we needed to play inside. I brought out the chalk mat and James had fun jumping, drawing, and just keeping me busy!









Deep concentration.


After dinner, I made popcorn while Jim got James all "cozy" in the basement for movie night! We chose Happy Feet because we thought James would like the penguins and dancing.


James was all about the popcorn!




Joining in the dancing. This was a tense chase scene between the sea lion and the penguins. I thought James was scared but he laughed and ran around the room as we watched.






Well, movie night was a success. We did get through the whole movie but James did lose interest for a little bit and got up to play pool. He came back to the couch to sit on my lap and we finished watching. And then Jim and James got up to dance with the credits!



We try to have fun at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment