Sunday, February 12, 2012

Funny Things My Kid Does

We're on a No-New-Toys Crackdown but it was okay to dig through our old stuff and find an old Lego set of mine.  I guess I have three (older) Harry Potter sets, but shhhhhhhh!  Don't tell James because we only brought out the smallest of them.  

 

He studies the current Lego sets that are out there, mostly through watching YouTube videos on my iPad.  He truly is growing up to be a tech geeky kid (:  So anyway, he decided he wanted to make his own video to review his newest sets.  There are lots of Lego geeks out there who buy the sets and then make videos detailing every part of the set.  Here is my James mimicking those videos.  I was so proud (:

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. To quote James "I love this set, really I do". I love this boy! Really I do!!

    James,

    Your Tio and I were so impressed with your Lego video! You made me understand your Lego set. I had no idea what it was. I liked the potions, dragon book and Dumbledore! But maybe Hagrid is my favorite. :)

    I love you and miss you very much! I can't wait to see more of your Lego videos.

    Tia Kiki & Tio Gilbert
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete