Sunday, August 19, 2007

Its raining!

Its Sunday and if James allows me, I will write this journal entry! He was fussy last night for no obvious reason and this morning he went down for a very short nap before crying. I'm babyproofing the upstairs so that he can explore in our room if I need to be up there. I expect that with going back to work, our morning routine will be changing again and maybe I'll need to let him play in our room while we get ready for work.

Fun huh? Cleaning and babyproofing! James keeps us very busy.

We enjoy our meals now that James is joining us in eating real foods. Last night he had bits of our turkey burgers, corn on the cob, and baked beans. He seemed to really like it all. And yesterday morning we went out to breakfast at Carol's and James had his first pancakes! He was so well behaved because he was busy chowing down!

Well, it will be a busy day as I try to get ready to go back to work. I'm determined to make it as easy as possible for myself by getting most of my stuff ready the night before. I hope that in the mornings all I need to do is eat breakfast, get ready (showering the night before), get James up and give him a bottle. His breakfast will be at Sandra's.

Wish us luck with all of our changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment