Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Dad is the Man!

We had a really great day today for Father's Day. Jim started off the day with Cinnabon, his favorite! I think he was happiest about that gift :) Oh, James also surprised him with the tshirt in the picture above. It was good for a laugh :)

We ended up going to the Mall of America for fun. One of the first places we head for always is LegoLand. We never buy anything but its just good for atmosphere. Haha. There's a picture of James and Jim posing in front of a Star Wars Jango Fett statue.

I hope Jim felt spoiled and loved today. I tried to do everything I could think of to make it a great day for him. I hope our gifts were to his liking ;)

I told James all day that it was Da-Da day. I think he's going to say Da-Da before Ma-Ma!

A James accomplishment: He can pull himself up to sitting now! He'll be laying on his stomach and he'll scoot himself up to a sitting position. Today I put him down in his crib so that I could do something in his room, and when I went back to get him, he was sitting up and holding on to the crib railing. We decided that we'd better lower his crib mattress, especially since his chin is right at the railing level.

Well, James is sleeping and its quiet. He's been getting his bath, book, and bottle every night at around 7:30/7:45. No trouble tonight!

Happy Father's Day to Grandpa Frank, Grandpa Larry, and Grandpa Roger!

No comments:

Post a Comment