Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Good news!

The good news is that I am NOT diabetic. I received my test results yesterday and my glucose levels were "normal". Its a huge relief.

James was miserable yesterday, according to Tia Kristina. She said he had a fussy day, with lots of crying. I could tell that she pulled out every trick in the book- teething rings, the mesh feeder, the baby toothbrush, pacifiers, and his vibrating teether. I felt bad that Kristina had to be there for all that, but she loves Baby James and was more upset that he was in obvious discomfort/pain.

New pictures in Baby Album. "May". Please note that if you would like to save any pictures from before May, you should do so soon. I will have to start this babysite over from scratch soon because the site is almost "full" and the pictures will disappear in the next few weeks. I'm going to buy the CD that this babysite offers to keep all the pictures, journal entries, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment