Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday morning

The picture is James reading the Sunday paper with his Daddy. James always wants to do what we're doing, especially at the dining room table.

James and I had a fun day yesterday with my sisters. We went to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts with Tia Kristina and Tia Ana. It was James' first time at the art museum. He did very well! He seemed pretty interested in some of the bigger art pieces. We pushed him around in his stroller and I would pause in front of different paintings to see his reaction. He would stare up for a few seconds and then go back to giggling/babbling. He received many compliments from people at the museum about how cute he is. James knows he's cute :)

We also went out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.

Last night we had a relaxing night at home, just James, Jim and I. We missed Tia Kristina but she was out on the town with Ana and Rich. I took James out on the deck and we sat and watched the birds. James really likes being outside. I think he likes the feeling of the wind and sun. I can't wait until the grass is green and we can lay out a blanket :) OR get a kiddie pool when its hot!

James is napping right now. Jim and I are trying to figure out something fun to do today. So far our excitement will be the grocery store and Menards! I'm sure we'll find other things to do :)

James will be 6 months old next weekend! I can't believe how fast the time has passed!

Oh, and we may have found a solution to our daycare situation until Fall. My friend has said she can help out with James until June! I have to call her and figure out the details. I think it will work out though- yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment