Monday, April 23, 2007

This is how I roll...

James can now roll from back to stomach! He started doing this yesterday and I think he loves it! When I lay him down on the floor he rolls. When I went to his crib this morning to get him up for the day, he was on his stomach! He's right on target for rolling. Usually babies will do this at 5 or 6 months. Sitting up independently is next!

Tia Kristina spent the weekend with Ana and Rich. I hear they had a sushi feast yesterday! She was back bright and early this morning, with huge smiles and hugs for Baby James. He also was very happy to see her, you could tell!

Jim and I spent a quiet weekend at home, mostly. On Saturday we first went to breakfast at Carol's and then went to the outlet mall in Albertville. Jim bought new clothing for himself and James. James has a new cute summer outfit and a Nautica coat for rainy days. James was a well behaved baby.

Starting a couple of days ago, James has been eating less. His usual 6 or 7 ozs bottles are no more. He now only takes 4 ozs or less. I don't know if this has anything to do with teething? It hasn't affected his mood or his sleep. He slept through the night the last two nights.

That's all the James news I have! Please see the new pictures in Baby Album "April" and the newest video clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment