Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sitting

There's a short video clip of James sitting unassisted! What you don't see is that 20 seconds later he threw up all over himself! Oh well. I think it was a lot of pressure on his (big) little belly.

Oh, and you can also see the new drum that his Tia Kristina gave him for Easter. I love this drum! When you tap the top of the drum it plays music, spells out a letter in lights (on the top) and it says the alphabet letter. Its so cool! Its a toy from LeapFrog, the same company that makes the Baby Tad toy that his Grandma Laura gave him. That's also a great toy. Right now it sits in his crib and I use it to distract him while I change his diaper or change his clothes.

Gotta love toys!

I'm spending the day with my Mom and my sisters today. Jim is caring for James and will probably bring James over to my sister's house later this afternoon. It depends on James' mood. He's been a little "crabbypants", as I call him, because of his teething. It hasn't been too terrible but its so sad to see James in pain or frustrated.

I'll update tomorrow too after the big weekend with my family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment