Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ladies' man

James has the girls fighting over him already. I already told Grandma Laura this story because we saw her walking in the neighborhood. James and I were on the way home from daycare.

Anyway, when I picked up James today, I asked one of the little girls if she would get James' pillow from the other room. Two girls went running and fought over the pillow. One girl won and brought it to me. The other girl had a fit and started screaming, "I wanted James' pillow! James! James! James!" I didn't know what to do! Sandra calmed her down, telling her to use her words, and then asked her if she would like to take James his blankie, that he left in the playroom. She very nicely brought the blankie to James and said "Bye James!"

I guess they love James!



No comments:

Post a Comment