Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Anniversary to us!

Can you believe that both Jim and I forgot this morning?! My Mom called to wish me a Happy Anniversary and it occurred to me that Jim and I didn't even remember! Well, we had a busy morning so that's our excuse. James is feeling much better but didn't sleep well. He woke up several times again last night, and at 3:30am Jim took over.

James just didn't want to sleep! He cried a lot but I think because we wanted to get him back to bed, and he was wide awake. I heard the crying and Jim tending to him, so finally at 5:30 am I gave up on sleeping. James was wide awake and playing with his Dada. Dada looked wiped out and was laying on the ground, with James climbing on him and playing around him. We made the decision at 6:30 to take James to daycare. He doesn't have a temperature anymore and seemed so normal. Slight cough and runny nose, but mellow and happy.

James fell asleep in the car, on the way to daycare. Sandra gladly accepted him and James seemed to perk up at the sight of the other kids playing.

School in lockdown!!!

I had to leave for a bit because my school had a practice lockdown. I had to lock my office door, turn out the lights and the computer, and sit on the floor. And then there was a medical situation where a student was taken away in an ambulance. I don't know if it was related to the drill.

Anyway, James is at daycare and I'm sure he's fine- but for being really tired. I hope he gets a good nap. Yesterday he did not want to nap! I laid him down twice for naps and got maybe 10-15 minutes at each nap, and then at 3pm he did finally sleep. I woke him up at 4:15 so he wouldn't sleep the night away.

Poor little Baby James. And poor Parents! We're just glad that James is feeling better. We hope to celebrate our anniversary with a nice dinner tonight. We'll see! I'm sooooooo tired right now- I hope I feel up to cooking and can stay awake for it! I'm sure Jim isn't feeling so hot either!

No comments:

Post a Comment