Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fun Stuff

Jim told me that the daycare kids had these letters posted on the windows at school, so I made sure to take a picture of James'. I don't know if you can zoom in to see the other kids' letters but they are very cute.



James' letter-



He also came home with this masterpiece. It's a picture of our family! Mom is the one with the long black hair, James says. There is a beautiful yellow heart around us.



We still get his daily sheet from the teachers. Most of the time they are pretty standard. I smiled at the thought of James making Sneaky hats. I can't wait to see it.



At home we were talking about Russell's letter to Santa. Jim said it was the funniest one because he admitted to being naughty. I guess James was concerned about Russell because he insisted on dictating a letter to me for Santa. He's holding it below and then does a little dance with it. He's so freaking cute.


















We put the letter next to Sneaky so he could take it to the North Pole that night. (Sure enough, it was gone in the morning!)



Sneaky moves around quite a bit, at least when the adults think of it. He was hanging on our garland, way up high on the stair railing. He sure does get around!

No comments:

Post a Comment