Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Cultural Fair Spring 2015

May 2015. Still working on it.

So in May we attended james' cultural fair. It felt a little different this year. His classroom didn't seem to have a country that they studied. It was just a collection of their work from the year. No matter. It's always nice to see what James is up to at school!

 

The day's learning targets were still on the board.

 

 

I spy James!

 

And closer. He really has embraced that he's a beautiful brown, I guess! (I do stress that at home :)

 

His desk.

 

 

Oh my! He's messy!

 

 

SeƱora Middleton and James.

 

The parents were told to assemble in the gym for a short 2nd grade performance.

 

Singing!

 

 

And we followed the music to the cafeteria for snacks and to watch dancing!

 

James did not dance. You know I would have captured that if he had!

 

Fun night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment