Saturday, April 24, 2010

Playground Poop

Thursday was a beautiful day and so we walked to the playground/beach. James likes the stroller so we were able to walk quickly and get to playing! He likes the dock and the water, so Jim took him out to see the fish.

I saw James pulling at his behind. A sure sign that he was about to poop!


We were lucky that the outdoor bathrooms were unlocked and that James was willing to poop somewhere other than home. It was comical because when I looked down his pull-up to see if he had already pooped, he started to frantically tell me, "Hurry Mommy! It's coming out! It's coming out!" I held his hand and we ran to the bathroom! I quickly pulled him into a stall, yanked down his pants, and plopped him down on the toilet. He had a tiny little poop and we were thrilled! He stood to pee too!

James tested the acoustics in the bathroom :)


It was a wonderful sunny day! James held my hand as we walked home and life was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment